Director of Applications Development- REMOTE
The Director, of Applications Development -
will also be responsible for Digital Marketing Applications as well as responsible for custom application development, business line integration, and industry best practice. You are a motivated coder/engineer/leader who strives to solve problems and produces custom application solutions by working closely with business users throughout all phases of the software development lifecycle.
- Managing and mentoring the Digital Marketing Technology team, which includes software engineers, senior software engineers, principals, SDETs, and contractors.
- Responsible for highly complex system analysis, design, coding, testing, debugging, and documentation and uses expertise to solve highly complex defects and issues.
- 5+ years of experience in leading software development teams and building web-based, high-volume websites.
- Deliver production quality code in a high-risk trading environment in an iterative manner using Scrum methodology.
- 8-10 years of experience in managing the development of technology platforms based in the Microsoft technology stack, including IIS, Windows Server, .NET, and SQL server and integrating open-source (nuget) packages.
- Sitecore experience preferred
- Cloud / Azure experience preferred
- 3-5 years of experience in Agile methodologies and supporting techniques, including at least three years managing with Scrum methodology.
- Experience with financial services, SAS 70/PCI/SOX compliance is a plus.