- Miami, FL Remote available
My client has a need for a cloud architect who has experience in the following areas...interested? Please forward your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Support enterprise applications by providing Cloud-based system support and conduct analysis to leverage technology solutions to meet business needs
- Evaluate technical requirements for new Cloud-based software/systems requests.
- Educating teams on the implementation of new cloud technologies and initiatives.
- Designing, developing, and deploying modular cloud-based systems.
- Develop and maintain cloud solutions in accordance with best practices.
- Ensuring efficient functioning of data storage and processing functions in accordance with company security policies and best practices in cloud security.
- Identifying, analyzing, and resolving infrastructure vulnerabilities and application deployment issues.
- Regularly reviewing existing systems and making recommendations for improvements.
- Assisting with the operation of the help desk functions and user support, handling escalated issues, answering calls, entering/managing tickets and resolving various technical issues if required.
- Interacting with clients, providing cloud support, and making recommendations based on client needs
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities Preferred:
- Windows Server Certification
- Azure, AWS, or Google Certifications
- Experience with Terraform, YMAL, and JSON
- PowerShell and automation experiences
- Security best practices
- MS O365
- Cloud infrastructure and applications
- Citrix and remote connectivity systems
- Desired State Configuration DSC
- Strong analytical skills to provide timely solutions to a variety of issues
- Good communication and collaboration skills.
Education and Work Experience:
- Bachelor’s degree preferred.
- At least 3 years of cloud computing
- Knowledge of ITSM best practices for recording and tracking end-user incidents