Network Architect Engineer - Remote opportunity available...
My client is in need of a Network Architect Engineer for their team. Company expanding and looking for top talent!
• Responsibility for network strategy, architecture, implementation and steady-state support.
• Produces network design policies addressing connectivity, capacity, interfacing, security, resilience, recovery, access, and remote access.
• Produces and maintains specifications, topologies, configuration and design documentation.
• Specifies user/system interfaces, including validation and error correction procedures, processing rules, access, security and audit controls.
Education & Certification
• Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or Information Systems and 10 years related work experience or any equivalent combination.
• Must possess current certifications in networking, (CCNP minimum; CCIE preferred).
• Certifications in Palo Alto, FortiGate, Citrix NetScaler and related security technologies preferred.
Knowledge and Experience
• Expert in Cisco routing and switching technology.
• Expert with Palo Alto Firewalls.
• Knowledgeable with enterprise wireless technology.
• Must be very comfortable with technical elements of network security and design, to include IPSec VPN (S2S, RA, DMVPN & B2B) TCP/IP, firewalls, IPS/IDS, VoIP, load balancers, routers and switches.
• Knowledgeable in Cisco Unified Communications Manager and UCCX
• Knowledge of Hybrid Cloud networking design concepts and experience working in hybrid cloud environment.
• Knowledge of packet capture using Wireshark or other tools and familiar with packet analysis and inspection.