Sr. Oracle HCM Analyst - Miami, FL TEMP REMOTE
The ideal candidate for this Senior Developer role is a self-starter with strong critical thinking and technical knowledge of the Oracle HCM Cloud system. This position will also serve as a resource for reconfiguration, training, questions, escalations, problem solving, issues resolution, requirement gathering/documentation and facilitate business process improvement.
- Minimum 5 years’ Oracle developer experience.
- Minimum 5 years’ in a Functional Lead Role (EBS/Oracle HCM Fusion/PeopleSoft – Preferably Fusion).
- Strong verbal and written communication skills in partnering with Oracle technical support, HR, and vendors/providers.
- Ability to run and create standard reports for use by operations analysts).
- Familiar with cloud-based (Oracle) process and work flow for documenting Service requests.
- Ability to navigate within automated systems and proficiency in Outlook, Word and Excel.
- Demonstrates ability to learn new and often complex business systems quickly and effectively.
- Demonstrates a thorough ability and/or a proven record of success with performing in structured, controlled production systems environment, possessing the ability to handle and prioritize multiple tasks in a fast-paced team environment.
- Demonstrates thorough knowledge of Oracle HCM Cloud technical and application architecture, including a proven record of successfully completing at least 1 full life-cycle implementation.
- Strong knowledge of system capabilities and the ability to develop solutions to improve workflow and eliminate bottlenecks.
- Has detailed knowledge of payroll and benefits Oracle Modules however knowledge and experience across other Oracle Cloud modules will be preferred.