View all jobs
Sr. Java Developerboca raton, Florida
Sr. JAVA DEVELOPER - Boca Raton, FL REMOTE after ramp up!
My client in Boca Raton, FL is currently seeking a full-time candidate to join our client's team. Candidates must be team players, strong communicators and self-motivated.
- Must be familiar with full development cycle of Java based web applications using the following technologies:
- Bachelor’s degree in Management Information Systems, Computer Science or a similar technical field of study
- 6+ years of experience developing programs and/or applications using Java
- Experience using Maven/Gradle
- Experience with relational databases
- Experience with No SQL Databases
- Experience exposing or consuming APIs
- Experience with data structures and algorithms
- Preferred: Experience using Git, Jira, Agile, SaaS, Microservices
- Able to successfully complete an online algorithm test during the interview
- Experience with Java 11+
- Proficient using pure Java and be comfortable writing its own utilities and solutions
- Spring Boot is an added bonus
- Experience with Oracle, Mysql, MariaDB, Postgresql and Sybase.
- Added bonus: non sql dbs like: redis/mongodb/cassandra
- Must have: Ability to code pure Java with no framework
- Must have: Advanced understanding of Java language and its APIs (Runnable, Http wrappers, Lambda expressions, Multithreading, etc.)
- Must be: Self proficient, requires minimal supervision, hands on
- Must have excellent communication skills
- Must be able to speak and write fluently in English