My client has a need for an additional developer for their team to work on top initiatives in the company!
Will be responsible for re-engineering and coding of corporate "patient management system". Will analyze, design, and implement new features in existing system. Ability to have effective communication skills both verbally and in writing with department heads, managers, coworkers and vendors to resolve problems and negotiate resolutions.
Must have 7+ years of development experience and have a strength in C# code and SQL Server database.
- Design and Develop software for the Patient Management / Billing system.
- Coordinate and gather information requirements that will be used for the development of the infrastructure.
- Analyze business requirements and scope of programming tasks, including preparation of time estimates for assignments.
- Stay abreast of new emerging technologies that affect the use of data systems.
- Support corporate goals and objectives through the implementation of current information technology.
- Provide technical help to non-senior staff as it relates to Analysis, Design, and Coding.
- Provide technical help to Business Analysts as it relates to Functional Specifications.
- Review, make corrections, and approve application designs.
- Provide complete and comprehensive documentation of systems developed.
- Maintain a high proficiency level with system architectures, and database system models.
- Integration of 3rd party products and/or services
- 5+ years developmental knowledge of C# in a production code environment
- Experience working with Winforms/WPF.
- 5+ Years SQL Development and Optimization
- Knowledge of object oriented development experience and Design Patterns
- Ability to work on various assignments simultaneously