IT Project Manager
My client in the healthcare industry has a position available for a IT PM to join their team!
The Project Manager is responsible for implementing clinical and ancillary applications and updates to software. Additionally, the Project Manager assists the departments with process improvements required as part of the implementing process. The Project Manager serves as the liaison between user departments and the software vendor(s) providing exceptional customer service and open lines of communication.
Experience / Qualifications
- Minimum of five years healthcare experience and working in an information services department as a project manager.
- Strong knowledge of clinical workflows.
- Demonstrated analytical and tactical/execution abilities working in a fast-paced environment
- Demonstrated advanced competency in applications and technologies typically associated with EHR/hospital systems.
- Proficient with Microsoft Office products (Word, Excel, Project, Visio)
- Develops and leads a technology strategy for the organization that supports strong business alignment, increased profitability, and provides a sound, flexible foundation for the future
- Has an integral role in building a holistic view and roadmap of the company's technology strategy, processes, and information technology roadmap. Educates organization departments on the value of the IT architecture to the business and their roles within IT
- Bachelors Degree, or equivalent experience
- PMP certification desired