Sr. Risk Management/Compliance Analyst- Miami, FL
My client in Miami has a need for a senior risk manager/compliance analyst.
In order to be successful in this role you will need expertise in 75% on the requirements listed. This position will serve as a consultant to process owners, provide expertise with respect to risks and controls, analyze the impact of process changes on the control structure, and drive solutions to process owner barriers.
KNOWLEDGE & SKILLS:
- 5-7 years of related work experience in IT Audit, SOX compliance, PCI DSS, and risk management.
- Knowledge of governance, risk, and compliance; process improvement and project management methodologies.
- Knowledge of national and international regulatory compliance and frameworks such as ISO, SOX, PCI DSS, NIST, and GDPR.
- Expertise in working with policies and procedures.
- Self-motivated, well organized, and strong innovation skills.
- Demonstrates a positive attitude, high professionalism and a commitment to corporate success.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Ability to react to high pressure dynamic changing environments.