Senior Software Developer - Miramar or Miami FL
My client is seeking a Sr. Software Developer that would be responsible for participating in the development and re-engineering of corporate core client-server software systems. As a developer, responsibilities include analysis, design, programming, project leadership, team participation, user interaction, and system integration.
Design, Specify, and Develop infrastructure software for the Billing system.
- Coordinate and gather information requirements that will be used for the development of the infrastructure.
- Analyze business requirements and scope of programming tasks, including preparation of time estimates for assignments.
- Stay abreast of new emerging technologies that affect the use of data systems.
- Provide technical help to non senior staff as it relates to Analysis, Design, and Coding.
- Provide technical help to Business Analysts as it relates to Functional Specifications.
- Monitor the policies and procedures for the development group and provide input to make corrections.
- Provide complete and comprehensive documentation of systems developed.
- Maintain a high proficiency level with system architectures, and database system models.
- Integration of 3rd party products and/or services
- 5+ years developmental knowledge of C# in a production code environment
- Experience with Web services or WCF preferred.
- 5+ Years SQL Development and Optimization
- Knowledge of object oriented development experience and Design Patterns
- Ability to work on various assignments simultaneously
- Ability to communicate tactfully, verbally and in writing with department heads, managers, coworkers and vendors to resolve problems and negotiate resolutions
- Working knowledge of software packages such as Outlook, Excel and Word.
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science / Mathematics or related field from an accredited college or university, Master’s degree preferred.