HR Project Manager- Miami, FL
The HR PM is responsible for the management of HR projects to include managing project budgets, resources (internal and/or external), timelines, risks and third party vendors.
Responsible for overall direction, coordination, implementation, execution, control and completion of specific projects ensuring consistency with company strategy, commitments and goals.
Project-Based Customer Relationship Management
Strategic Planning and Project Initiation
- Bachelor’s degree preferred with a specialization in management or related field System Knowledge/Experience:
- Minimum 5 years working knowledge of HR systems, processes, trends, and best practices
- Oracle Fusion Cloud experience with high level of proficiency a PLUS
- Peoplesoft and or workday experience
- Previous HR project management experience required, including demonstrated ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously with different stakeholder sets
- Advanced experience with HR project management tools and methods to include risk management, strategic planning and change management
- Strong interpersonal, organizational, analytical, presentation and critical thinking skills
- Demonstrates ability to build mutually-productive relationships and interact with senior management and key partner groups (e.g., IT, Corporate Communications, HR, business units)
- HR Project planning and strategy concepts
- HR project management skills