NEW POSITION!!!! Product Manager…
- The Product Manager will be responsible for the overall product life cycle management ensuring maximization of product profitability.
- The Product Manager will lead product creation efforts, ensuring involvement of all the right parties and drive activities for go-to-market.
- The Product Manager will serve as product SME internally and manage for profitability.
- This position will support multiple products.
- Develop products that meet strategic goals and challenge status quo, when necessary
- Use secondary research and client/prospect and organizational feedback to understand the competitive landscape, internal capabilities and opportunities
- Identify and manage need for secondary and primary research; drive completion, as appropriate
- Document product concepts, business cases, Terms & Conditions and other key items necessary to drive product through stage gated development process
- Develop and control internal product and project schedules
- Identify and resolve issues that will impact the project and schedule
- Work with all areas including marketing, BD, finance, accounting, IT, service network, training and customer services to ensure product readiness
- Lead cross-functional teams
- Identify, interview and vet vendors, as needed, for product support functions
- Manage contracting and payment of third parties, as appropriate
- Create and document business requirements
- Ensure that product deliverables and milestones are met
- Manage the entire life cycle of a product from development to run-off
- Monitor product profitability, identify modification/enhancements, as needed, and drive implementation
- Perform other duties as required
- Prioritize work based on a clear understanding of business needs and drive projects to meet the agreed upon timelines.
- Demonstrate relationship building skills, both internally and with external contacts.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business or relevant discipline or equivalent work experience
- 3-7 years’ experience as product/program manager, product developer or similar for financial products
- Experience documenting business cases, business requirements and flowcharts/process flows
- Demonstrated skills building relationships with a variety of work-styles
- Able to prioritize and keep others informed
- Solid communication skills- oral and written- including ability to listen and question to drive ideas/solutions; able to communicate to all levels
- Able to create training and presentation documents for internal and external clients