CONTRACT POSITION- Sr. Software Developer approximately up to 12 months
Must be able to work independently
Responsible for software development in a Microsoft environment. This includes the development of new web applications and the maintenance and support of custom a site and lease management web application, custom applications integrating data between systems and custom workflows within SharePoint.
- Develop, maintain and support new web applications as well as the existing custom site and lease management web application
- Develop, maintain and support applications for integrating data between systems
- Develop, maintain and support custom SharePoint-based workflows
- Provide backup support for SQL Server database administration
- Proactively follow new and emerging technologies. Keep personal knowledge of network administration discipline current.
- Four-year degree (BA or BS), preferably in an Information Technology or related field preferred
- Highly knowledgeable of object-oriented programming (OOP) principals, including some familiarity with the SOLID design principals and common design patterns
- Able to develop .NET 2.0, 4.0 and 4.5 applications in Visual Studio 2015/2017/Code using C#
- Familiarity of XAML-based applications (e.g., WPF, Silverlight) to support a legacy application.
- Knowledgeable of Structure Query Language (SQL) and SQL Server 2012 including knowledge of relational database design theory
- Familiar with Microsoft SharePoint workflows
- Able to development applications with both performance and scalability in mind
- Knowledge of software development life cycle (SDLC) best practices including version control and, preferable, exposure to test driven development. Experience in an agile environment is helpful.
- Must possess excellent written and verbal communication skills, the ability to establish and maintain effective working relations with internal and external clients as well as vendors
- Need the ability to follow established company protocol and communication guidelines, and be able to prioritize tasks in a fast-paced environment