- Boca Raton, FL
The Sharepoint Developer will work (80%) development / Administrator (20%) and will be responsible for the administration and development of the Company’s on premise and in cloud SharePoint environment.
This individual will be responsible for configuring SharePoint sites, pages, workflows, and lists. This includes, but is not limited to, the development of custom sites, solutions dashboards, web parts, web apps and workflows using SharePoint Designer, Out of the box SharePoint, Visual Studio and MS Flow.
Skills required to be successful...
- Administer the company’s Microsoft SharePoint environment and Internet Information Services (IIS)
- Configure SharePoint sites, pages, workflows, and lists
- Create custom solutions when needed utilizing SharePoint object models
- Provide training to the general community so they can become self-sufficient about basic customization
- Maintain security on the sites, pages, and lists
- Develop, maintain, and support custom sites, dashboards, web parts, web apps and workflows for the company’s Microsoft SharePoint environment. Use appropriate technology such as Visual Studio, SharePoint Designer for sites, web parts, web apps and workflows. Embed Excel, SQL Server Reporting Services, Power BI, and other reports in dashboards.
- Assist with the backup and recovery of information stored in the SharePoint environment
- Act as a business analyst to understand requirements for SharePoint sites, dashboards, and workflows. Gather user requirements, analyze the need presented and find the best solution for the user and the business
- Keep current on new versions, features, and tools of SharePoint and related Microsoft technologies connected to SharePoint and help guide our user community and the enterprise in the best direction moving forward
- Work with vendors to manage SharePoint deliverables or interdependencies
- Four-year degree (BS or BBA), preferably in an Information Technology, Computer Science, or related field required
- Minimum five (5) years of Microsoft SharePoint experience required
- Minimum 3 years custom SharePoint solution experience required
- Experience building of SharePoint workflows beyond out-of-the-box (Designer or .NET)
- Experience with SharePoint Designer 2013
- Required to possess some project management skills and the ability to prioritize tasks in a fast-paced environment