- West Broward County area/healthcare industry
Responsible for driving innovation and operational performance in the deployment of new functionality, services, and products for the Service Management application.
- Deliver detailed design/architecture plans and solution requirements assessment.
- Address challenges of systems integration, compatibility, and multiple platform integration.
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams in driving operating and service excellence
- Identifies new solutions and opportunities in Service Management
- Overall administration of the Service Management application.
- Facilitate and test all system updates and configuration changes.
- Establish Service Management configuration standards
- Effectively manage and prioritize implementation tasks effectively
- Implement and maintain a continuous improvement process.
- Ensure configuration consistency across development, test and production environments.
- Plans, organizes, and controls the activities related to Service Management application.
- Oversees the assignment of duties, and responsibilities to employees.
- 3-5 years of IT work experience in systems administration, programming, or design.
- ServiceNow administration experience preferred.
- Project Management experience is a plus.
- Working knowledge of ITIL practices.
- Experience with Service Management modules including- Incident, SLA, Surveys, Change, Problem, Service Catalog, Configuration Management, LDAP, SSO, MID Server
- Working knowledge of the web applications, networks, protocols and email (SMTP, POP3).
- Definition of business requirements, determine scope, estimate work effort and project duration is a plus
- Ability to work on various assignments simultaneously.
- Knowledge of policies and practices involved in the human resources function
- Ability to communicate tactfully, verbally and in writing with department heads, managers, coworkers and vendors to resolve problems and negotiate resolutions
- Bachelor of Science degree (or equivalent) in related area of study (Computer Science, Information Technology, or other) preferred.